This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chen Xiaoyan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Construction Sg 
    Participant

As a WSH professional, how do you improve the safety performance of your project and teams?

astonwong 
    Participant

What a question.

I think frankly the answer can be ” Very Carefully and Diligently”.

I dont write this to offend anyone but to improve the performance of anything or any KPI, I think the most reasonable and practicable way is the get all the stake holders to participate and put in time and effort to see the results.

It has to be multi layered effort from top men to middle men to bottom men. Just kidding. It should be all men and women. In the offices cubicles or board rooms, in the fields, in the streets etc.

From company CEOs of developers, consultants, contractors to site team of main cons, subcons and safety professionals. The bosses give money and moral support for the field teams and corporate teams to effectively implement preventive measures and enforcement.

Most of the time, a problem is not a problem until it cannot be solved by money.

You need funding in training & education, awareness campaigns, physical implementations, hardware and software procurement and acquisition, employment of competent teams etc.

When money is not a problem, you have lesser a problem.

What do you think?

Chen Xiaoyan 
    Participant

must work carefully

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

Forgot your details?