UAVs are starting to dominate all the 4 stages of architectural engineering, namely; preconstruction stage, construction stage, post construction stage and the ongoing safety maintenance stage.
Drones can be used for:
– Land survey and site inspection during pre-construction stage
– Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Point cloud scanning
– Marketing and promotional photography during and after construction
– Monitoring and tracking onsite activities thereby ensuring accurate workflow
– Ensuring routine asset inspections and safety measures at all times
Garuda Robotics Academy is conducting our next Professional Multirotor Pilot Course from 2-6 October 2017.
Regardless of whether you’re just getting started with UAVs, or aiming to upgrade your skills so you can join the industry as a professional UAV pilot, this course will get you prepared. Learn from the professionals – our instructors are operationally-ready UAV pilots who regularly carry out UAV services across Southeast Asia. We will train you to fly safely, effectively and reliably so you can get the job done.